Jenni Lukander, President of Nokia Technologies
Jenni Lukander has been President of Nokia Technologies since August 2019. Prior to her current appointment, she led Patent Business at Nokia, responsible for Nokia’s industry leading patent licensing programs. Jenni joined Nokia in 2007, since when she has held senior legal and executive positions including leading litigation, competition law, data privacy, trade compliance and other regulatory matters at Nokia.??
Before joining Nokia, Jenni began her career at a leading Helsinki law firm, focusing on competition law, and spent 19 years in private practice and in-house, providing counsel to corporate clients and Nokia.
Jenni holds an LLM from Helsinki University and speaks Finnish, Swedish, English and German. Based in Espoo, Finland, when Jenni is not working she enjoys spending time with her husband, three sons, and friends.
- Senior Vice President, head of Patent Business, Nokia 2018-2019
- Vice President, head of Patent Licensing, Nokia 2018
- Vice President, head of Litigation and Competition Law, Nokia 2016-2018
- Director, head of Regulatory and Competition Law, Nokia 2015-2016
- Director, head of Competition Law, Nokia 2011-2015
- Senior Legal Counsel, Nokia 2007-2011
- Visiting lawyer, Nokia 2001
- Lawyer, Roschier Ltd. 1999 – 2007